WEDNESDAY 26 SEPTEMBER, 2012
~~~ Israelis shrug at Netanyahu's Iran warnings ~~~ Iranian President Ahmadinejad has harsh words for Israel, calls homosexuality ‘ugly’ ~~~ Amazing 3D moon photos created with help of lunar orbiter ~~~ Romney jokes about Clinton’s influence on the 2012 election ~~~ ’2016: Obama’s America’ filmmaker defends against critics ~~~ Elizabeth Warren represented coal mining company ~~~

Popular Post

You Are Here: Home - Latest Event , Slider - Kristen Wiig hints at happy romance


We know Kristen Wiig's been having a fantastic year professionally (even though we were sad to see her leave "Saturday Night Live"), but her life off-camera is in a great place as well, the 38-year-old tells Marie Claire magazine in its August issue.
The "Bridesmaids" co-writer and star is said to be dating The Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti, and she seems to allude to their relationship in the interview.
"I will say that I'm happier than I've ever been, and I feel very lucky right now." When asked why, she says, "Where I am now. Who he is? Those are the two big ones."
A demure admission for sure, but Wiig tells Marie Claire, "I am shyer than most people think."