WEDNESDAY 26 SEPTEMBER, 2012
~~~ Israelis shrug at Netanyahu's Iran warnings ~~~ Iranian President Ahmadinejad has harsh words for Israel, calls homosexuality ‘ugly’ ~~~ Amazing 3D moon photos created with help of lunar orbiter ~~~ Romney jokes about Clinton’s influence on the 2012 election ~~~ ’2016: Obama’s America’ filmmaker defends against critics ~~~ Elizabeth Warren represented coal mining company ~~~

Popular Post

You Are Here: Home - Hollywood , Slider - Ashley Greene quit partying for work


"Twilight Saga" actress Ashley Greene gave up partying to pursue her acting career.
"In my second year in Los Angeles, when I was 18, I wasn't getting any bookings. So I stopped going out, stopped partying. It was a matter of getting to the work. I had to focus," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Greene as saying.

The 25-year-old also revealed she's looking forward to turning 30.
"It's a good age. It's an age of choices. What 'Twilight' gave me was years to consider how I wanted to work otherwise," she added. 

Tags: Hollywood , Slider