WEDNESDAY 26 SEPTEMBER, 2012
~~~ Israelis shrug at Netanyahu's Iran warnings ~~~ Iranian President Ahmadinejad has harsh words for Israel, calls homosexuality ‘ugly’ ~~~ Amazing 3D moon photos created with help of lunar orbiter ~~~ Romney jokes about Clinton’s influence on the 2012 election ~~~ ’2016: Obama’s America’ filmmaker defends against critics ~~~ Elizabeth Warren represented coal mining company ~~~

Popular Post

You Are Here: Home - Fashion , Slider - Bips New Year resolution


Bollywood hot babe BipashaBasu said that she would like to become a harmless lair as it helps in getting out of sticky situations.
"In 2011, I took a resolution that I am going to learn (the art) of lying a bit as it sometimes helps. I am a pathetic liar. In 2011, I failed badly. So in 2012, I think, I will try and perfect a bit", she says "I will try to learn to say harmless lies. I want to be a harmless liar and sometimes I'll lie to get out of sticky situation media puts you into," she said while addressing a promotional media conference of her upcoming movie Players.

'Players' the action thriller directed by Abbas-Mustan  is based on 2003 Hollywood movie. It also features Abhishek Bachan, Bobby Deol, Sonam Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sikander Kher.
The 32 year old Bips is happy receing the rave reviews for her dance number 'Ho Gayi Toon' in which she does cabaret.
Players is scheduled to release on January 6th 2011 and the film will be shot in India, New Zealand and Russia.

Tags: Fashion , Slider