WEDNESDAY 26 SEPTEMBER, 2012
~~~ Israelis shrug at Netanyahu's Iran warnings ~~~ Iranian President Ahmadinejad has harsh words for Israel, calls homosexuality ‘ugly’ ~~~ Amazing 3D moon photos created with help of lunar orbiter ~~~ Romney jokes about Clinton’s influence on the 2012 election ~~~ ’2016: Obama’s America’ filmmaker defends against critics ~~~ Elizabeth Warren represented coal mining company ~~~

Popular Post

You Are Here: Home - Latest Event , Slider - Kim Kardashian Bares It All For ‘W’ Magazine — Has She Gone Too Far?


Kim K. has finally reached her limit, appearing in nothing but body paint for the magazine’s much hyped Art Issue!
For anyone who thought Kim Kardashian‘s Playboy photo shoot was the raciest you would ever see the reality star, brace yourself for her appearance in the November issue of W. The curvaceous beauty shows off every angle of her much desired body — wearing nothing but silver body paint! We wonder what stepdad Bruce Jenner is going to have to say about these pics!
“I’m not a drinker, and when I’m up on the table dancing, it’s for the picture,” Kim confesses in her interview with W. “Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me. And the show reveals that.”
And despite what the tabloids spit out about her, Kim continues to remain strong in her sense of individuality. “I’ve learned to ignore everything,” Kim explains. “In the beginning I thought I was too sensitive for this. I’d Google myself and it would freak me out. Now I could care less if they say I’m pregnant with twins by my brother.”
In fact going on reality television has helped Kim develop a sense of self confidence. “I used to think, I have to be this or that or skinny,” Kim admits. “Now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence. Now, I’m like, Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day? I’m so mature now. I’m a grown-up version of myself.”
From the very beginning, it was obvious to Kim that her family was made to be in the spotlight. “People would come over and say, ‘Where are the cameras,” Kim says. “Everyone always said that it was like a sitcom at our house! We also knew that while we had the glitz and glam for an audience to vicariously live through, we are such a normal family that everyone can relate to.”